Saturday, July 12, 2008

All about Cayden...

Ok now that Cayden had a bath, ate, and down for his nap, maybe I can update. Cayden is now 5 months old and he weighed 13 lbs. 6 oz. yesterday. He is a little on the skinny side, but he is on target for all other developments. He rolled from his stomach to his back on July 3rd and from his back to his stomach on July 9th. He also experienced fireworks for the first time on the 4th. He loved them and stared at them the whole time. I was afraid he would cry. We had a great 4th of July. Ok here are some recent pictures of Cayden....





He is just too cute. How can you not love that beautiful, perfect little boy!





Cayden is laid back in the hammock at Nana and Papaw's house (Linzay's parents)!





Cayden and Uncle Tip high-fiving it.





Uncle Tip and Cayden again. Cayden loves his uncle.





Look at those beautiful blue eyes.

He does have his moments, but only at feeding time. He was eating cereal with applesauce and I wanted to get a picture with it all over his face. I really zoomed in to close.

Play time!!!

Cayden is playing with his favorite toy.

Sacked out!!! I actually took this picture this morning.

Ok well I got to get off this thing and get some stuff done. I hope everyone had a good 4th and continue to pray for all our troops.

Love to all,

Linzay

No comments: