Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fall is here.....

I absolutely love this time of year when the leaves are a rainbow of colors and the weather is cool and breezy. Fall is my favorite time of year so I took a few picture of the fall season here in northeast Louisiana.
Okay, enuff of the fall pictures. You get the drift. I have tons more. I have been snapping them here and there for the last 2 weeks. Here are some new pics of my precious little boy.


This is my dad showing Cayden how to jump.


Papaw feeding Cayden some blueberry banana baby food.


Nana and Cayden at Mamaw Betty's last Sunday.


This is such of cute picture of Cayden. He must have been waving at a ghost or something because nobody is over there. But I love this picture.


Good pic of Cayden and Nana.

Cayden this morning.


Here is a few of Cayden pulling himself around this week. Actually, last night Cayden got on hands and knees and crawled for about 30 seconds. He inched may a foot and then dropped down to pull himself.

We did have a little scare this week. Cayden's doctor wanted him to have a CAT Scan of his head because it is so big. So Wednesday at 1:00 we were at Glenwood Regional Medical Center getting a CAT Scan. I was so worried all week. But his results were that he is a normal little boy with a big ole head like his daddy. I was really worried they were going to sedate him and he could not eat for 6 hours before so I was thinking he was going to be going beserk. But he did good and I fed him a bottle while he had his CAT Scan. Evidently my hand looks normal too. We are so thankful that everything is okay with our little man. God does answer prayers.

Love to all,

Linzay

No comments: