Saturday, April 25, 2009

Where is Linzay?

I am still here and alive. It has been so long since I posted anything that I know some of you were starting to get worried about me. I have just been so busy with school, work and home life you would not believe. Plus Bill has been home alot in the last 3 weeks. Sometimes it makes it harder for me to get anything done when he is home. Cayden and I have a flow and routine when it is just me and him. It is the same thing, same time every day. Not when Daddy is home!!!


Anyway, since I last post alot has happened. So sit back and enjoy the ride!!!

The next few pictures are from us just playing around in our boat one afternoon after daycare.


Here is a video from that day of Cayden dancing in the boat. We have a radio in it and we all now Cayden loves to dance. Not much boogie woogie but he is just fascinated everytime he gets to sit in the boat. He goes straight for the driver's seat where the radio and steering wheel is. I hope the audio works. The video is from me camera and on my computer I can't hear audio. When Bill downloads it on his laptop he can hear the audio. Any hoo, you still get to see my little man in action.




On a Saturday, a couple of weeks ago, Cayden had a very big day. He did 2 firsts in one day. YES, I finally took my child for his first HAIRCUT!! I was excited and reluctant at the same time. He watched Daddy get his hair cut then he jumped in Daddy's lap to get his hair cut. I just want to say "I MISS THOSE CURLS"!!! After our haircut we went for Cayden's first....



BOAT RIDE!! He loved it and we were very careful! We actually only stayed out for about 20 or 30 minutes.


EASTER SUNDAY


This is what Cayden had for breakfast. Yes oatmeal with m&m's in it. He loved it and we have had it again several times since. Then checking out what the Easter Bunny brought him. Then we went to Mamaw Betty's to eat and hunt Easter Eggs.



I know my kid looks really wicked in this last picture.


Okay, one more video of my precious toddler (no longer a baby) walking. This was Easter Sunday. He is a whole lot better at it now.

.

Okay hope ya'll enjoyed!

Love to all,

Linzay

No comments: