Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cayden Dr. Appt.

Yesterday my boy had a doctor's appt. His 2 month Dr. appt, you know what that means....SHOTS. We did not like that experience. But my little man did GREAT. He was a real trooper. He cried a little but didn't really get those lungs going like I thought he would. He had 3 shots (2 in one leg and 1 in the other). He didn't run fever either, but he was cranky all yesterday afternoon. I know hard to believe. It was very unusual, because anyone that knows him knows he is a very good baby and he is never cranky. He wanted his mommy all day long. I couldn't even step out for a cigarette. But today he is back to his old self and feeling alot better. It broke my heart to see Cayden hurting, every mother knows what I am talking about on this one.

Anyway just wanted to give everyone an update.

Much love,
Linzay

No comments: