Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I promised new pics....







I promised new pics of Cayden so here you go. This one was taken while Bill was here this time around. I started to notice I had no pictures of me and Cayden so he took some. I thought this one was so cute. Of course I look horrible with no makeup and one of my t-shirts that I sleep in. Uggh!!! But he looks cute.










I can't help but sometimes style his hair like a Mohawk. I hate this look on adults but he just looks so cute sporting it. Don't ya think? Maybe it is just me. My mom doesn't like it when I do his hair like this.




He just melts my heart. I know it has only been 8 weeks (Wednesday) since he was born but I can't remember what life was like before he got here. I know I never had anyone over at my house. Now I got visitors everyday.
OK, so quick update. I was supposed to go back to work yesterday. But I called my boss and he let me have 2 more weeks. So I go back on April 14th. I am going to ruin my makeup that morning when I have to leave him. I just love being a mom, especially to this precious, perfect little boy. He is just so great. OK, too mushy.
The rest of the family is doing great. Mom and Dad are good and Cayden has them wrapped around his little pinky. Phillip is also good. Nothing really to report, we are just all happy and enjoying our new edition to the family.
Love to all,
Linzay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the mohawk! I think it's cute no matter what your mom says!! haha
I am loving the blog and the new pics of Cayden!