Friday, April 18, 2008










OK new pics!!! Look at my little man all tuckered out.








Check out me and my papaw! I was watching him do his thang with the stock market but I got tired and decided to take a nap.



Cayden right after his first bath in his bathtub.

I had been giving him sponge baths up until this point. My mom got on my case because he was 2 months old before I gave him a bath in water. I was waiting on Bill to come in so he could be there but he came and went, so I had to give him a real bath. I got it on video tape and lots of pics for Bill to see when he gets back.

My mom is smokin hot, huh? LOL! Just thought I would throw in a picture of me.
So, I went back to work this week. It was good to be back at work and around adults. Like I told my dad, I was starting to talk "baby talk" all the time. Bill's mother is keeping Cayden while I work and she is loving it. I miss him terribly and can't wait to see him when I get off of work. I am waiting on the speeding ticket that I know is coming soon.
Just wanted to give an update with new pics for everyone to see.
Much love,
Linzay

No comments: