Monday, June 22, 2009

10 years and counting!

This post is dedicated to my wonderful, thoughtful (yes, I said thoughtful not romantic), generous, hardworking, fun, loving boyfriend (I feel funny saying fiancee). Bill and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. Wow, 10 years together. It seems like that long but really doesn't.


When I look back on our ten years I think WOW. We have shared so many memories together and helped each other through some very hard times. When I think back on my memories (I can not speak for Bill), he helped me through some of the roughest times of my life.We found each other in a time when we both needed each other. During the first 9 months of our relationship we both experienced loss. I lost my beloved grandmother who will always be my rock. He lost the best friend he ever had, Guy Havens.


I remember Guy saying to me, " You are going to have to learn how to cook and be a woman (housewife) to keep Bill". Ha, if you are looking down Guy, I still don't know how to cook and most certainly not the housewife.


Just reminiscing!


When Bill and I got together Chase was six years old...he is now 16! Wow, 16 years old with a girlfriend and very touchy feely (she is 18), oh the worries there! Whole nother story.


Fast forward 10 years later and we have the most wonderful, happy, content (most of the time), good mannered little boy in the world.


Bill and I have had our ups and downs but I know we will make it! We have been together thru thick and thin. I want to thank Bill for giving me the most wonderful little boy in the world, a great stepson, and making me thankful for each day that I grace this earth.

I also have to add how hard Bill works to support this family. He averages about 100 hours offshore a week. I can't imagine working that many hours a week. He does a good job of providing for his family (Chase included) and we appreciate it so much!


To the love of my life.....THANK YOU for the past ten years and I look forward to many more!


I LOVE YOU! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!




No other applicants need apply, I am taken!


Love to Bill,
Linzay

No comments: