Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bill bought Cayden a little blow up pool for the backyard. He introduced it and Cayden went wild. Here are the pictures from today:

Cayden coming down the slide.
Cayden climbing up the slide.

Look at that face. He is so happy!

Cayden playing in the pool.

More playing!

This is video of Cayden

This is how Cayden gets out of the pool.

Coming down the slide.

Sprinkler on the slide!

This was the face I seen after he come down the slide.

This video is of Cayden in the pool but he got thirsty all of the sudden and wanted some of Mamaw Donna's ice water.

I know you enjoy videos but they take too long to upload. I only do it because I know ya'll like to see my man in action! Expect very scarce video in the future after tonight. Hope you enjoy!

Love to all,

Linzay

No comments: