Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All about Cayden...

Okay, so it is my mid-year resolution to update my blog more often. I have never been one to follow the rules, hence mid-year resolution. Who else does that? Let's look at the facts...started college 5 years after graduating high school, had baby before I was married, been together 10 years and just never found the time to get married....maybe I do have more of my big brother in me than I thought. Point is I never do things in sequence.

Okay, now that we got that out of the way! He is my TODDLER all grown up and drinking out of a JUICE BOX. WTH? Where did my baby go. I have found he loves these things and it is a sure fire way to get him to drink his juice. And notice that almost whole eatin' burger from McDonald's! He sure eats to be so little!



This one is one morning at around 6:00AM. I was in the middle of doing my hair when TODDLER called and needed some Mommy loving.


These next pictures are adorable. My friend Megan got these for Cayden for his birthday! They are his superman pjs. He loves them! They have a cape that has velcro on the shoulders. I am in love with these pjs! They are so cute. They are 18 months, which he is wearing every day, but these are way too too long in the legs. I roll them up like 4 times and they still drag the ground.


This is the front view after out bath. I am the luckiest Mommy in the world.

So a little update on me. Bill and I are buying a house. It has been ongoing for about 3 weeks now. It is a foreclosure house so we are having to deal with a bank. It needs a little work but we still got it at a great price. I have pics but will update later with that once we get through inspections. We have got an accepted offer from the bank so it is just going through all the legalities of the sale...Oh my gosh, just realized, I am becoming an adult! HAHA!
Love to all, Linzay


No comments: